Photo taken by Bill Brokaw
Princeton Dental Group has been serving the Princeton community for nearly 100 years. The origins of Princeton Dental Group date back to 1919 when Dr. Curt Kayser opened one of the first dental practices in downtown Princeton. The practice was later purchased by Dr. Charles Roll. After the Second World War, Dr. Donald Pickering assumed the practice. He hired several associates and moved the group to 22 Chambers Street. The group became the partnership known as Princeton Dental Group in 1971. The practice has been fortunate to have a loyal and dedicated group of dental hygienists, dental assistants and office personnel, several with over 30 years of service.